User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: K1kk0z90

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Array problem corrected. A leftover from the Flash runtime.
    Have good holiday.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

String Parser Bug

I'm back!

BUG: Using the "Set source string" action of the String Parser object causes an HTML5 app to freeze. I've tested it on Firefox 14, IE9, and Chrome 20, and all browsers report this error to Console:

ReferenceError: index is not defined @ http://localhost:21700/src/parser.js:1592

Line 1592 of parser.js is the one underlined in this function:

function CRunparserElement(t, i) {
    this.text=t;
    this.index=i;
    this.endIndex = index + this.text.length;
    }

Maybe "index" should be "this.index" or "i".

Attached the mfa showing this bug.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

createRotatedMask function bug on IE9

BUG: If an Active object, whose sprite angle is rotated using the "Set angle" action of the Active object, collides with another Active object, and there is an event for the collision of these two object and it contains an action, the HTML5 app freezes and I get this error in the Console:

SCRIPT5009: 'ArrayBuffer' is not defined
    Sprites.js, Row 341 Character 9

Row 341 of Sprites.js is inside the createRotatedMask function.

I've tested it with Firefox 14, Chrome 20 and IE9. This bug happens only with IE9.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    - String parser bug corrected
    - Rotated mask bug corrected.
    Thank you for such precise bugs reports. Makes debugging very easy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actions on Qualifiers bug in Beta 5

BUG: I've tested the mfa of the bug on qualifiers I reported for last Beta, but unluckily it still happens in Beta 5.
    I've cloned the old project, and built it again with Beta 5, and the behaviour is the same. In few words, have an Active object (in the example is the Yellow one), that does not belong to any Qualifier. Create another Active (in the example Red), and add the Enemies qualifier to it. Put more than a copy of it in the frame. Create another Active object (in the example Blue) and add the Good qualifier to it. Put more than a copy of it in the frame.
    In the Events, put the following 2 events:

Collision between Yellow and Group.Enemies
    -Destroy Group.Enemies

Collision between Yellow and Group.Good
    -Destroy Group.Good

If you run the app in HTML5 runtime, when Yellow collides with Blue, nothing happens. When Yellow collides with Red, the Red active which collided with Yellow gets destroyed, and ALL Blue instances get destroyed as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound bug when a sound is played while another is still playing (Firefox 14)

Now sounds on Chrome 21 work perfectly!

BUG: On Firefox 14 there is still the bug with sounds I reported for the previous version. Attached the updated mfa (in which I removed the bug description for sounds in Chrome, that now you solved). In the mfa the bug is described in details.
    In few words, in Firefox 14, when a sound is played while another was already playing, when the frame changes (using the Storyboard object actions in the events), that sound is played at the beginning of that new frame.

This bug happens only with Firefox 14.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change frame while sound is playing bug in Beta 5

BUG: The "Change frame while sound is playing" bug is still present in Beta 5.
    Have a MMF2 application with "Play sounds over frames" option ON.
    If an MP3 is playing, if the application goes to another frame and this contains a Backdrop object or an Active object, a little part of the MP3 is skipped.
    This bug happens on Chrome 21 (and also on IE9, but it is negligible on IE9 because only few milliseconds are skipped).
    More details in the attached mfa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug with "Build and Run"

BUG: Open an mfa and run it as an HTML5 app using the "Build and run" option of MMF2. The app will start correctly. Now, in MMF2, close this project and load another mfa. Run this as an HTML5 app using the "Build and run" option. When the browser opens, it will load a completely empty page. Copying the URL and pasting it to another browser will give the same result. If you close MMF2 and launch it again, if you load this last mfa and run it as an HTML5 app using the "Build and run" option, the app will start correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Playing a sound while the same sound is already playing

BUG: In an HTML5 app, if a sound is played with the "Play sample" action, and the same sample is played with the "Play sample" action while the previous sound is already playing, this causes the previous sound to interrupt.
    The correct behaviour (like in C++ runtime) would be that the two sound instances are played together. Instead, the HTML5 runtime behaviour is like if the "Play sample on a specific channel" action was used, using the same channel.

You can see this bug very well using Chrome. Firefox has a big delay playing a sound after a Play Sample action is fired, so it's not the ideal browser to test this kind of bug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug displaying lives with the Lives object

BUG: The current number of lives at start of frame, becomes the max number of displayable lives by the Lives object, until the frame is restarted.

I've tested it with Firefox 15, IE9 and Chrome 21, and the behaviour is the same in all these browsers.
    The mfa is attached to this post. You can also view the HTML5 app clicking here.

Steps to reproduce it with this mfa run as HTML5:
    1. At the start of the frame, you can see the number of lives is 3.
    2. Click on the button "Add 1 life". The "lives" variable is incremented, as you can see in the String object on the frame. But the Lives object displays only 3 lives.
    3. Click on the button "Restart frame". The frame is restarted and the Lives object now correctly displays 4 lives.
    4. Click on the button "Subtract 1 life". As you can see, the "lives" variable is decremented and it is also correctly displayed in the Lives object.
    5. Click on the button "Add 1 life". The "lives" variable is incremented, and the Lives object correctly displays the number of lives (4). Infact, at the start of the frame, the number of lives was 4.
    6. Now click on the button "Add 1 life" again. You can see, in the String object, that the "lives" variable is incremented to 5, but the Lives object only displays 4 lives again.
    7. Click on the button "Restart frame". The Lives object correctly displays 5 lives.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast