User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: K1kk0z90

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frame: Set Background Color action bug

BUG: A MMF2 generated HTML5 app freezes with the action "Frame: Set Background Color". I've tested it in Firefox 15, IE9, Chrome 21, and all browsers report this error in the Console:

ReferenceError: ACT_SETFRAMEBDKCOLOR is not defined @ http://localhost:21700/src/Actions.js:172

Probably it hasn't been implemented yet.

Attached an mfa showing this bug.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" 'Float32Array' is not defined " error in IE9

BUG: When Internet Explorer 9 loads a MMF2 generated HTML5 app, the app works correctly, but there is an error in the Console:

SCRIPT5009: 'Float32Array' is not defined
    webgl-2d.js, Row 477 Character 3

I've tested it in Firefox 15, IE9, Chrome 21, but it happens only in IE9.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird bug with a custom movement

BUG: I've encountered a difference between C++ runtime and HTML5 runtime, that makes not work a simple custom platform movement I've made with fast loops. In C++ runtime, when the "Player" active object jumps on a "Spring", it bounces up and then falls down again. In HTML5 runtime (and also Flash runtime), it starts going up forever without never fall down.
    I've attached the mfa showing the bug, but unluckily this time I haven't managed to completely isolate the problem and understand exactly why this happens. I've managed to identify a condition in an event that, if removed, makes it work in the HTML5 runtime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

computeNewDisplay function: missing a "this."

BUG: In the computeNewDisplay function of Objects.js, at line 1900 there is:
    Code:
    this.hoImgWidth = rsBoxCx;
    but I think it should be:
    Code:
    this.hoImgWidth = this.rsBoxCx;
    because while playing a MMF2 game I'm making exported as HTML5, the game suddenly freezed, and in Chrome's Console there was the error:
    Uncaught ReferenceError: rsBoxCx is not definedObjects.js:1900

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Backdrop object: "Collision with box" property bug

BUG: If an Active object is next to a Backdrop object of type Obstacle with the property "Collision with box" enabled, in the HTML5 (and also Flash) runtime, a collision between the Active object and a backdrop is detected.

Attached an mfa showing this bug. If you run this mfa with the C++ runtime, the collision is not detected, and it is the correct behaviour. But if you run it with the HTML5 (or Flash) runtime, you can see that the collision is detected (and it's wrong).

If you disable the "Collision with box" property of the Backdrop object, everything works correctly also in the HTML5 and Flash runtime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week I'm busy, so if a new beta will be released these days I won't be able to look at it until next week. Sorry for that.
    Next week I'll be able to continue beta testing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missing a "this." in Movements.js

BUG: In Movements.js, at line 2937 there is:
    Code:
    x=this.hoPtr.hoAdRunHeader.rhLevelSx-this.hoPtr.hoImgWidth+hoPtr.hoImgXSpot;
    but probably it should be:
    Code:
    x=this.hoPtr.hoAdRunHeader.rhLevelSx-this.hoPtr.hoImgWidth+this.hoPtr.hoImgXSpot;
    Infact DJFuego's game in this post crashes giving the error "ReferenceError: hoPtr is not defined. Movements.js:2937".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Set RGB coefficient action doesn't work

BUG: In HTML5 runtime, the action "Set RGB coefficient" has no effect.

PS: Tested on Firefox 16, IE9, Chrome 21, and the result is the same on all browsers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Layer: Set X of layer <layer name>

BUG: The Layer object's "Set X of layer <layer name>" action is bugged in HTML5 and Flash runtime. Using it makes the layer's X Position change of a different amount than the parameter entered in the action.
    Attached are 2 different examples showing the bug.

Note: the action "Set X of layer <layer number>" works correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started testing the new Beta!

Quote Originally Posted by K1kk0z90 View Post
    BUG: Open an mfa and run it as an HTML5 app using the "Build and run" option of MMF2. The app will start correctly. Now, in MMF2, close this project and load another mfa. Run this as an HTML5 app using the "Build and run" option. When the browser opens, it will load a completely empty page. Copying the URL and pasting it to another browser will give the same result. If you close MMF2 and launch it again, if you load this last mfa and run it as an HTML5 app using the "Build and run" option, the app will start correctly.
    This bug is still present in the new beta.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast