User Tag List

Thread: Am i just having issue or is it all buggy?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am i just having issue or is it all buggy?

Im trying to load some sort of animation and be able to control the frames? Thats all.... (the "animation" object would be perfect, but it isnt flash compatible)

So far ive tried loading FLV's with Video PRO and FLV viewer, Both load files but niether "seek" functions work...

So ive created a SWF and tried loading it in using the "Flash Images Plus" but i cannot for life of me get it to load and show a image? The included example doesnt load an external image so im plucking at straws, but cant see any other "ways" of trying to load the SWF than all the ways ive tried.

Have i just wasted money on this SWF plugin, or am i doing it wrong?

Andy

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Im trying to load some sort of animation and be able to control the frames? Thats all.... (the "animation" object would be perfect, but it isnt flash compatible)

So far ive tried loading FLV's with Video PRO and FLV viewer, Both load files but niether "seek" functions work...

So ive created a SWF and tried loading it in using the "Flash Images Plus" but i cannot for life of me get it to load and show a image? The included example doesnt load an external image so im plucking at straws, but cant see any other "ways" of trying to load the SWF than all the ways ive tried.

Have i just wasted money on this SWF plugin, or am i doing it wrong?

Andy
    Hi Andy. First let's make sure SWF is working. Make a silly mfa and export it. Does it export? Does it work? If so, you haven't wasted your money, as SWF is a great exporter. Work from there and do more and more complicated exports. Is the Flash Image Plus current?

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember SWF files embedded with Flash Images Plus won't load when run from MMF, you gotta build your application as SWF and try it from there for it to work. Hope that helps, or maybe the problem is something else...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you tried putting the video file on a server? Cant remember exactly (red fish memory), but I think I remember that the SWFVideo object does not play local files...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI, Thanks for replies. Getting the files to run wasnt so much an issue, i realised that yes they need to be played form a server. The issue was that the "seek" options dont seem to work well, it doesnt allow me to seek to a time or frame and show that frame?

Although saying that, i cant get Flash Image Plus to show anything? Very confusing...

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gibbon, please send me your example.. I'm looking into this (Flash Images Plus)