User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HTML5 Extension SDK

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I give up for now - just tire to look for a solution all the day !!!!

Even your extension, MattEsch, doesn't work in runtime (it returns nothing, etc..., even after being declared into the extension and runtimeDev js files) - I'm wondering if this EDIF solution does really work with the HTML5 runtime.
    I hope Francois or others will be able to give me some help because I'm actually getting upset with this sdk.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do not know at all the EDIF sdk made by Matt. You should contact him for that.
    It is not clear when you say 'it does not work in runtime': are you talking about the c++ runtime or the HTML5 runtime?
    And yes, things will be different in MMF3.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I already contacted him but he seems absent. :/
    When I said "runtime", I was talking about when you build and test the project.
    Francois, currently (without EDIF) I can't build an extension for the HTML5 runtime without any C++ knowledge, can I ?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use EDIF without any knowledge of C++ you just need to edit the JSON file(Contains the name and menus) and compile it using visual studio.

However for properties you have too do a bit C++ coding, when ever I see someone who knows C++ and MMF2 who are bored I suggest that they should add JSON properties to EDIF

If you look around the Extension Development forum board you might find some info on using EDIF with the Flash runtime, it should be more or less the same.

Is the extension working in MMF2 but when you test it doesnt work? My best bet would be that the ID's for the ACE's are wrong.
    Jean Villy Edberg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Villy, the fact is my ACE's ID are correct. As I already said, the example datetime extension that MattEsch provided here doesn't work neither.
    It sounds like sth wrong, isn't it ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh problems

Ok so, you took the EDIF template I gave you (yes this is still valid), you added the dummy actions to the JSON file and then created a corresponding JavaScript implementation. (Make sure you are using the latest JavaScript SDK). I can't tell you exactly why it's not working. If you want to PM me your code I can take a look to see what's actually happening.

Just be sure that you edit the extension inside the MMF program files directory, and that when you build the project you do a FULL REBUILD. If you don't, the extension and newly modified dev files will not be copied to the output directory.

I agree (and understand what you're saying) about the edit-time properties. I believe it ought to be possible to have edit-time properties configured with a JSON file as well, but as it stands, no such thing exists. You would need to favour runtime actions instead, which is a pain in some cases, but it's the fastest way to get your extension up and running.

As far as my extension not working goes, it was built with an old SDK. I've not managed to check it since the latest updates but I will try it as soon as I get the chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MattEsch, I just sent you my code by PM, please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
    Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works fine for me. Added the files in the same structure you have them. These are the changes I needed to make to get your extension running:

Extension.js
    Code:
    if (this.name=="Dropbox")
        return new CRunDropbox();
    RuntimeDev.js
    Code:
    document.write('<script src="'+document.srcPath+'Dropbox.js"></script>');

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MattEsch, thanks, I did a case mistake in the Extension.js :/
    Tsss, I'm sorry

So now, about the properties, it will be a real problem if I can't work with properties. Do you think it's impossible to update the edif in this way ?

Other thing, is it possible to add dependency files to the plugin ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I've almost totally figured out how it's working
    Plugins should come soon :p

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast