User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: HTML5 Extension SDK

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think this method for including extensions could be improved. I don't like having to edit more than 1 file, and imo I shouldn't need to edit even 1 file. It makes installing extensions a pain and I don't really know how Francois envisages this will work when this meets userland (as editing source code isn't acceptable). I'm keen to see it changed. I have made my opinions regarding globals known as well. I just think a module loader is needed like the require keyword in nodejs and all of these problems are solved.

We don't have a dummy mfx with dynamic properties (yet) and it would be some effort to write it. The only option you have at the moment is downloading EDIF and updating Edittime.cpp (to define, get and set the properties) and the EDITDATA structure in Common.h for storing the values.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hum, I'll take a loot at this.
    And what about the dependencies files (in order to work with library...)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In waiting an answer to my last question, I'm encountering an issue.
    When I get two params in my action,
    Code:
    case CRunMyPlugin.ACT_SETAPISETTINGS:
    		this.ACT_setApiSettings(act.getParamExpString(this.rh,0), act.getParamExpString(this.rh,1));
    	        break;
    ACT_setApiSettings: function(param0, param1)
    {	
         this.settings = true; 
         this.apiKey = param0;
         this.clientId = param1;
    },
    in my Json file,
    Code:
     {   
        "Title": "Configure the API"
        "Parameters": 
    		[
    			["Text",  "Paste your API key"]
    			["Text",  "Paste your Client ID"]
    		]
        }
    I have an error ('pExp is undefined' - Runloop.js 2650)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pull the latest version of EDIF off github. There's a visual studio project file for the template. Duplicate the template directory, name it something sensible, and that's all you need. There are no other dependencies. If you can write JavaScript there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to master this part.

- With regards to the bug, I figure the problem is not featured in the code snippet you have shown me. Send me your latest and I will diagnose it properly if you can't fix it.

---- Actually thinking about it, I suspect you just called ACT_setApiSettings, so "this.rh" is undefined. I can't see where you have defined the function, but I am confident that it is not defined on the object you want to refer to as "this". Or if it is you have called it incorrectly anyway. In your handleAction function you will want to use yourObject.ACT_setApiSettings.call(this), if you intend to refer to "this.rh" from within that function.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like I did all correctly though...
    I've sent you the plugin by PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mistake, it works with a new project. (I think there was something wrong when I modified the plugin and work with the same mmf2 project at the same time).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys, look at the very first post of this thread. The HTML5 SDK on git has been updated. Massive changes, simpler, better.

Francois

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet deal!
    Looking through it now,
    Thanks Francois!
    Really named Ben Otter, but oh well, eh?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Francois, thanks for the sdk, and I finally found the zip download

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4