Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HTML5 Extension SDK

The HTML5 extension SDK is available on git at the following address :

https://github.com/ClickteamLLC/html5

2 / 04 / 2014 : I have updated a much simpler version of the SDK.

- Uses the source code of the HTML5 runtime installed on your machine
    - Contains a simple utility that does the job of poking the name of the extension in Extension.js if it is necessary (as it wont be necessary after 281.3 of the editor)
    - This utility also automatically copies your work in progress into the data\runtime\html5 directory of your installation of Fusion 2.5, as soon as you modify the code : you just have to do a Build & Run when you change something
    - Contains a Template.js, commented, and ready for you to modify

It was ready actually since January, and I simply forgot to upload it on git. Sorry for that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it still necessary to have methods to get typed parameters? Given that types are no longer important I think we should be able to avoid needing to specify the type. I would really like to see this factored away so that I can just call one method to get the action/condition parameters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The way the parameter is stored in memory is different from parameter to parameter. Some have one, some have two values.
    Some have shorts other long (same in Javascript, but loading is different).
    And keeping it the same make conversion from Flash extensions very easy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I identify which type of parameter is at index n? I noticed there is a .code property. Will this tell me what the parameter type at that index is? You may wish to keep the existing syntax for the purpose of porting from Flash (although if you were running through a Flash port, using 1 function means string replacing all references to get...Param with getParam, so it fits right into the current process and is just like removing type information from the functions), but that doesn't mean we shouldn't aim to have elegant methods for producing new HTML5 extensions.

All I am suggesting is that if you know what the parameter type is at index n, you can call the correct methods internally for getting that param. getParam can return an object of any type, and I don't have to keep specifying types for every parameter, as from the perspective of the extension developer there is no need to supply information about the type of the parameter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You are right. But there will be a switch/case statement in the routine, so it will be slower that just asking directly for the parameter.
    This can surely be done, but not really high in my priority list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or a hash lookup with function caching! Switch statements are almost useless when objects are hash maps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True, I am not yet used to the power of Javascript...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody,
    I asked to Francois but he seems busy.
    I already did javascript plugins for another program, but I didn't have to make a c++ object for the runtime part.
    Because I want to adapt those plugins to MMF2's HTML5 runtime, could someone explain me how this runtime part works (I don't know C++ coding).
    Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but nobody here are developing plugins ? I really would like to share with you my plugins, but I need more explanations about the method...
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Euh, do I have to ask my question somewhere else ??? O_o

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast