User Tag List

Thread: My Debug system.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb My Debug system.

I have tried to create a small "debug system" that i can use in my games. It is designed to be able to work and adjust without any input in the event editor. The thought is that you can add value names and then a corresponding string to an object and it will update to the game. Hmm, its very basic but I cant explain it better.. :P
    This is a small example. I was thinking maybe its possible to improve upon it? It would be nice to have a good widget like this for inserting for debugging.
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really cool but why is it in the tech support forum and not the File Archive?
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    This is really cool but why is it in the tech support forum and not the File Archive?
    Oh sorry, I always post here :P

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the example with an arrow now showing what object is selected. Feel free to adjust the example if there is way to improve the flexibility!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks pretty good, I like the real-time update. I could probably incorporate a system like this into DebugObject, but I'll let this mfa develop further before I think about it

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to adjust it to be able to adjust values at runtime, and then have those new values loaded at next startup.. hmm Dont know for sure how to do it though

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a thought, Maybe an array?