[PAID REQUEST] €500, Android Extensions for MMF2 D

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I'm seeking person with experience in creating extensions for Android MMF2.

The project is for create an extension to integrate different ad networks like Admob, Tab Tab, TabJoy, AirPush, Millennial Media, LeadBolt, AdWhirl, Mobclix, InMobi, MobFox, startApp, and others ... using an object as "ActiveObject" and being able to control all parameters of each network... and object is clicked... etc...

Max. Budged 500€

If you are interested send me PM.

thank's

Kiko - Tusappsonline
    Please login to see this link.

Edited 4 times, last by kiko (July 21, 2012 at 8:06 PM).

• I'm seeking person with experience in creating extensions for Android MMF2.

The project is for create an extension to integrate different ad networks like Admob, Tab Tab, TabJoy, AirPush, Millennial Media, LeadBolt, AdWhirl, Mobclix, InMobi, MobFox, startApp, and others ... using an object as "ActiveObject" and being able to control all parameters of each network... and object is clicked... etc...

Max. Budged 500€

If you are interested send me PM.

thank's

Kiko - Tusappsonline

• this thread should be deleted, it is already in the Paid Design & Development Requests forum.

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

• I think these forums are to be useful for registered users of the products Clickteam.
    I'm making a serious request, and I think your objection is misplaced.

Kiko - Tusappsonline

• The exention that we need is part of a big proyect.
    We know that the Android runtime will be released soon but as no there are fixed date, all jobs that are completed will help us complete the project within the time.

What we need is not a widget is an extension to create a new object type.

For example: adobject.mfx

With this extension could create a new object "AdObject"
    Should have two parameters:
    Ad Network -> can be a predefined list with all ad networks supported ("Admob","Tab Tab", "TabJoy", "AirPush" and others)
    Ad iD -> This is our Ad iD for the Ad Network selected.

Actions: Like a active object, pos x,y, resize, etc...
    Events: mouse clicked on the object

The object should automatically display the ads for the selected network using the SDK for this network, and when the user click on the advertisement make the appropriate call to open the advertiser's website.

Is not very very complicated but, we want to implement about 20 ad networks.

Kiko - Tusappsonline

• Actually kiko, unless they use a standard API base, that will be a really big object. Not big as in complicated, but big in size, and requires a lot of code for the developer. Plus it'll be a nightmare for the developer to test it :)

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!