User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aratatatt

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should keep the same art style for the title page as the rest of the game. I love the title art (IMO you should do the whole game that way) but if this project is well underway that probably won't be feasible. You should, however, remove the text underline on the title. The T's look like I's, and I had a hard time figuring out what it said.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achievement system - how many are proper these days?

Here is my first achievement attempt. I donīt wanna be too serious in my achievement names. Still itīs a game and even if the game is about the (upcoming) apocalypse - it should be FUN When I look at other games, I see 100 achievements for pretty much everything. Iīm more a fan of 10-20 of it, that make you more satisfied with your skills. Hmm what do you guys think?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree completely. I like *fairly* tough achievements, and not a silly amount of them. To help encourage the player though, I'd always implement an element where if they are going for the achievement, but are unsuccessful, it's not a complete loss as they get to keep items or points that they collected. Those items could unlock content as it builds up or helps by giving you more ammo, health, etc.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... it will take a little longer. The reason: I have learned so much about mmf2 and the ios system over last last 2 years - the beginnings of Aratatatt have been before this time (the Pitiri 1977 Era - as I call it). I have to rethink a lot of code. But thatīs ok - something new to learn: Extreme Debugging. A new level I have created now works 1.5 times faster than the others. I am actually thinking of slowing this level down to 45 fps so the others donīt seem slow Nuff said - here are some new screenshots!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2