User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Djfuego

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Djfuego

I know the help says no external files this doesn't include server side files by the look of it. I just loaded the html file from the web app so Loading files on server side can be accomplished.
    I take it when you say External you mean external to the server? like on the client machine or another web server.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get object doesn't seem to get using a simple get and display html in edit box command.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can delete the scripts for unused extensions but wouldn't it be cleaner not to include them in the final project build?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry I do not understand what you say.
    What scripts are you talking about.?
    Can you make an example of the get object not working?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The additional files that are created in the export a js for each extension but if you don't use the extension should the file not be generated?
    I've started sending and parsing data using php/mysql now so will make a nice example soon

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, this is the HTML5 Project type : it saves everything, so that next time you can only use save HTML5 application without bothering about extensions.
    If you want compressed code with only the extensions used by the game, use HTML5 Final Project

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have reinstalled the latest html5 exporter after installing some more extensions for EXE and opened previous HTML5 project and it fails to build under Final Project. I try to delete the old created project folder but get the "This folder is in use" message from windows 7. I have to close MMF2 down to delete the build folder. Open back up then I could rebuild my project.
    Now that it's building again ok. How do you tell the browser to follow a url link like a normal hyperlink?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to use an execute command in EXE build then switch back to HTML5 Final build and that didn't work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://ramraidersoftware.com/html5/g...gametest1.html
    Go to the edge of the screen and the app crashes Player should bounce.
    This app doesn't work in Chrome.
    http://ramraidersoftware.com/html5/Applicgam1ation.mfa

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kcbutton Bug

There appears to be an issue with KCButton and multiple click box items. Can't make them any more even if you switch to radio buttons and adding an option then switching back to check box corrupts the text.

mmfbugbox.PNG

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast