User Tag List

Thread: Interface Bar Object - Help Needed

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interface Bar Object - Help Needed

Hi, I made a complete game and everything works fine, but there is a feature I want to add to it involving the Interface Bar Object. I have an EXP bar counter that fills up gradually after winning battles. The counter jumps instantly to the proper value instead of filling up. I know how to increment the counter making it fill smoothly but due to my game using large EXP values at a later point, waiting for the EXP bar to fill could take more than a minute even when incrementing every frame. Incrementing by more than a value of 1 will throw off the accuracy. That's why I am choosing to use the Interface Bar Object along with the EXP bar counter since it fills up to a value. What I am trying to do is add EXP to the counter and also add the same value to the Interface Bar Object making it fill up to the value and then after a delay, exit the battle. The problem I am having involves detecting when the Interface Bar Object stops counting or filling, otherwise the battle will not end when its supposed to. Does anybody have a solution to this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my games, I do something similar with the score. (scoring small or huge amounts of points in a chain reaction.)
    Anyway, I usually have a few lines of code for adding to the score. Something like this:
    (score increase is a temporary value, IE: how much value you need to add to your counter)
    Score increase is greater than score counter: add 1 to score counter, subtract 1 from score increase
    Score increase is greater than score counter + 100: add 100 to score counter, subtract 10 from score increase
    Score increase is greater than score counter +1000: add 1000 to score counter, subtract 10 from score increase

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Pineapple, thanks for the reply. I'm just trying to get around the issue of the Interface Bar Object not having the following condition "is counting?" or "is filling?"