User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: URGENT - Big Fish Games wrapper issue

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hidden Object games have been around for over 5 years on their website, so I wouldn't worry too much about fatigue. It's saturated as much as any other big genre. There's always a market for all the categories of games on their site but I think Hidden Object and Adventure types games will continue to dominate for a long while.

If you are publishing through BFG I'd recommend doing an exclusive deal which will yield you a higher % in revenue, as well as making your game much more heavily featured and advertised by them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have exactly the same problem. Any Idea for a solution? Nothing works with the wrapper...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharanygitis View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. Any Idea for a solution? Nothing works with the wrapper...
    Well, if your game works before they put their wrapper on, then it's not your game that's the problem.

The best thing to do is get on the phone with your manager and be like, "Look, I know that this happens to developers all of the time because we're all friends and we all talk to each other. Please have one of the wrapper developers look at it."

This usually solves the problem and you don't need to do anything.

They will try to tell you, "Usually, we put the wrapper on, and the games just work." This is obviously a bunch of crap since all of us have the same problems regardless of the engine. I don't know how they've gotten away with it for this long.

To be fair, it's possible that one of your extensions is causing problems, but like I think Steven said, they already have multiple copies of the MMF2 license, so this should not be difficult for them.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    To be fair, it's possible that one of your extensions is causing problems, but like I think Steven said, they already have multiple copies of the MMF2 license, so this should not be difficult for them.
    Especially with the Flash runtime now being open-source there is no excuse for this not to work...
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3