User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Packing Operation Failed!! AAGGHH!!!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Packing Operation Failed!! AAGGHH!!!

Hi Folks.

Here I go again... Again the App submission process is causing me problems . I have signed my App, tested it fine on my iPad, it builds and archives fine, but when I go to Validate it... "Packing Operation Failed" AAGGHH!!!! I've pulled up my original post to these forums about a year ago when I couldn't figure out how to do this and gone through it step by step but no luck. Any advice appreciated.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maybe try a google and see if you can find some help.
    I can't remember seeing that error before and I don't think it comes from MMF its something in xcode going crazy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul - I've not had that error, but this link might help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9...eration-failed

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I'll give this a try in the next few hours and see what I can find...
    KnightTrek Productions

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn! Same here! I just bought mountain lion and tried xcode 4.4 - and PADAAAM: a new fine error i never had before. It´s like xcode (i dont wanna talk bout the company behind it...) is playing a game with us with every new update. God, I hate it at the moment. Good night and good luck!

ps: everything worked fine in xcode 4.2 - why doesn´t it now!!!!!! Arrrr I am really angry! Hope You will solve the problem Paul! Looking forward to your: Wohooo - it worked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iamjot, the same here. I've just updated to Mountain Lion and Xcode 4.4 and now this error message is here . I've logged a bug report with Apple and have posted the issue to the Apple forums. As a small bit of compensation, others are having it too. Hope it gets sorted soon. I'll keep yous posted...
    KnightTrek Productions

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx Paul - if I find a way through it I will tell you.
    What I have found so far:
    - something with pictures in the format _name (???)
    - something with double name folders like: folder1/foldeer1/game (not in my case)
    - something in code signing (but i have tried every combination now - doesnt change anything)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    News:
    I made a simple app (nearly blank) - started a new app in itunes connect - set the app to "ready for upload"
    - created a provisioning profile etc.
    i set the release option in the build settings in xcode BOTH to the newly created provisioning thingy of the new app and it worked

-> so there must be something wrong with my old app or the provisioning of my old app

the point is: starting a new app works. working with an old app does not work.

it´s a single light ray but still i can see the light
    I´ll keep you updated Paul!

best

Jot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold on, I'm not sure what you mean. You set the release option in the build settings in Xcode BOTH to the newly created provisioning thingy of the new App and it worked??? I still haven't got this resolved yet so if you can expand on this that would be great.
    KnightTrek Productions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have now submitted a technical support request with Apple for this. I need to get this sorted.
    KnightTrek Productions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast