I use a lot the Unicode version of MMF2dev in combination with iOS exporter because I've made a greek app that has been released on the Greek appstore.
I had some problems back in the build254 but they were all fixed in between betas 1 and 3??? "after build 254".
Then I updated to build 255 and the problem returned. Let me explain.
I load my "application.mfa" with the Unicode version of MMF2dev.
I compile it to xcode.
Then I compile from the xcode to .app
I drag-n-drop the .app onto iTunes and then I transfer the .app in to my iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1.1.
I touch the icon of the .app and everything runs perfect. I can change frames and everything.
When I try to save a string in english characters everything is ok. I can save it perfectly and the load it back.
BUT! If i try to save a string in greek the .app does not crash but and it seems that the text has been saved. Although, when I try to load it back it shows me a bunch of meaningless characters... If I try to repeat and try over the . app crashes.