User Tag List

Thread: Jelly Bean?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Jelly Bean?

This seems like an obvious question to raise, but is the Android Exporter supposed to work with Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) at this time? I have an Asus Transformer (first gen) running a Jelly Bean ASOP ROM, and I tried running a very basic app on it made in MMF2. It was just a white frame with one active object in it with no events or anything. It opened, but the active object showed as a black square instead of the default diamond image. That's about all I got for now, but I will update on any other findings I run into during my tests. One other thing, are there plans to support tablets so the resize button doesn't come up on the notification bar?

Thanks,
    Arnax

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... I'll have a Nexus 7 by next week so I'll be able to let you know if this problem is universal or just on your end. There were some difficulties with ICS when it first showed up too, but you'd think this wouldn't be a problem...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly enough I had some problems with one of my apps (called FIRST Robotics Team 1296 on the play store) on this tablet as well when it was running stock ICS, so it may be some issue specific to the tablet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Runs fine on Nexus 7... So you should probably report this as a device-specific issue, see if you can volunteer to test a fix for it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have problems with the Build & Run? When I try it nothing happens and I have to unplug the phone, ctrl+alt+delete to close fusion (which freezes after the green bar is full), install the app manually and try it. This is really painful since I'm trying out an accelerometer function and have to test its sensitivity often. I have a Huawei G740. Help and tips are greatly appreciated!