User Tag List

Thread: 5 Card Trick on App Store today!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post 5 Card Trick on App Store today!

I thought it was about time I released an app using the iOS exporter, so here it is:
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/5-car...545971347?mt=8

Just a simple magic trick, but it might impress you (or your friends) - and it's FREE!

NB It's in English & French (using Google Translate) and stores all the text in text files stored in folders called:
    en.lproj (for English)
    fr.lproj (for French)
    It reads these files into a List object and replaces the text on buttons and in strings to these.
    XCode takes care of which folder to use based on the user's chosen language automagically!

Enjoy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Newly updated.
    Now includes support for German, Spanish & Italian (as well as the English & French of the original)
    And still free!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll put a review on yours if you put one on mine "Samurai Zombies" there are lots of games with zombies and samurai so if you search for "Sam swipe" you should see it. It's by muchoedz. I know it's 69p but you may like the game anyway. And I will go put a review on all of your games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My game wasn't done with Mmf but it is a remake of a game I did in mmf many years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just noticed your apps are not all free, my mistake, have reviewed 5 card trick and will do one other matey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evil twin is very good, and 5 star rated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zoopboy - Thanks for the reviews & glad you like the apps. Evil Twin wasn't done with MMF either (pure Obj-C). I'll have a look at your apps later today.
    How's my updated Screen Capture extension working out for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New updated now out: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/5-car...1347?ls=1&mt=8
    It's free and now includes a new trick that can be bought using In-App Purchase.

Not sure why it doesn't show in the Entertainment category when listed by release date under Free - any ideas?
    At least the categories seem to be working again in iTunes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    v1.3 is out now. Includes a new trick and the keyword MMF2 to make MMF2 made games easier to find on the app store.
    It's free and in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Enjoy!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/5-car...1347?ls=1&mt=8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now have a forum for all my apps, including 5 Card Trick. You can view it here: http://www.serifwebresources.com/emb...4831f78179b9ba
    Free to register if you want to post anything. All feedback is welcome!