Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reporting bugs

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reporting bugs

Hi everybody, I was thinking we could set a standard of reporting bugs in the beta version.

Sometimes we make mistakes and overlook your bug report. Please help us make it more visible by doing this:

One bug per thread
    This means that you create a new thread explaining each bug you experience. Please don't post bug reports in the beta release-threads.

It will also help us a lot if you can recreate the bug in a new small example file and upload it with the report.
    You people are excellent at finding bugs and we really appreciate it, but sometimes you know more about the bug than what you write down.
    This makes it hard for us to guess what you are doing and it often results in us not being able to reproduce the bug.

If you don't know where the problem is you can email us your full game if you wish. We will never forward it to anyone outside Clickteam and we will delete it after we are done fixing the bug.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To e-mail an MFA which presents lots of bugs, shall we just e-mail them to you? Or to somebody else?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To me is fine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andos, build256-beta5 you forgot in Xcode the "Application requires iPhone environment" to set it "YES"; it's "NO".

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this important? Where is the option?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: I have a event AWAYS> Set Counter to: Random(99999)

this was to simulate a counter score like when you finish a angry birds level.....but it was stopped in 0.

In MMF it's everything ok....but in iOS Simulator this is not working. I've not tested in device yet because I need to register in Apple Developement Community and pay 100USD

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hint: You may want to post each bug in a new thread, as Andos is asking
    Andy H @ ovine.net
    Awful Jokes - a new cartoon every day: http://awful.ovine.net/
    Ovine's games: http://www.ovine.net

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Is this important? Where is the option?
    This is when you build the app in Xcode.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I found it, didn't even know about this option. I already submitted my universal app. Now, is it bad that this option is set to NO?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is set to "NO" when you copy the .app onto itunes it throws a message something about embedded provision (i do not remember the exact message) and you cannot install it. You have to set it to YES.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast