User Tag List

Thread: Binary Data clarification

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Binary Data clarification

Ok so I'm about to use the embed binary data in the form of a few bmp files using the Data Elements tab.
    Few questions as I've never used this function before and the Help file only explains how to load using special object but doesn't really explain how it works.
    When I import the files It saves the external path location. For example f:\png\mybmp.bmp
    When I then call this data from MMF do I have to extract the file by referencing the same save location information using the special command?
    Is it case sensitive?
    Where does it extract to for me to load it into an object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "For example f:\png\mybmp.bmp"Load into object : "f:\png\mybmp.bmp"That's it.You can also save arrays into binary data, which i did for a flash game. Basicly the filename you see in the data elements is the one you use to access it in MMF, you don't have to use the special object.Using special object is only to extract the file if for instance you want to write to it during runtime.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh.. Cheers. I see now. So simple