Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: In-App Purchases - a guide

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhysD View Post
    First, go to your device settings and sign out of iTunes. It's probably trying to use your currently logged in iTunes account as a Sandbox account and failing.

When you create a Sandbox user, make sure you don't under any circumstances sign in unless it's through your app requesting it via an IAP. There's some weird thing with Sandbox accounts that makes them invalid if you do anything else with it. Read more about it here - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...inapp-purchase

Yes, the iOS Store object is Developer only if I'm not mistaken.
    Awesome! Sorted thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Andos, this really helped.

But I still managed to get stuck...I later found out it was due to old provisioning profiles in xcode and on my device. When I deleted all of them, except for my new provisioning profile pointing to the correct App ID with the correct Bundle ID, everything worked.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering if it's ok to build this IAP system / iOS store functionality into a sub-app in MMF, does it work like in normal frame?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The documentation says that the IAP identifiers need to be in the format: com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName

This no longer seems to be correct; IAPs wouldn't work for me unless I got rid of the bundle ID and just used the purchaseName for the identifier. Should this be this way?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is correct, that would explain why my identifiers are all returning invalid. :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, don't use the full bundle path when you specify iAP identifiers. On iTunesConnect you set a Product ID which can be whatever you want, and then you use this ID in MMF2. MMF2 probably adds the rest for you automatically when it exports the app.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This "incorrect" method that Game_Master pointed out is in both the help file and in the IAP guide Anders wrote. If it is incorrect, both those sources should be updated so people don't get confused in the future. I have lost almost a week because of it.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am using com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName without problems. I can think of 2 potential issues that could prevent a developer from testing IAPs:

- You are using a wildcard App ID which is ineligible for In App Purchase and Game Center. You must use explicit App IDs which are automatically enabled for In App Purchase and Game Center. More info about this here: https://developer.apple.com/ios/mana...s/howto.action

- You are not using an In App Purchase Test User account. You must create an In App Purchase Test User account in iTunes Connect in order to utilize the In App Purchase Sandbox for testing on your device(s).
    More info about this here: https://developer.apple.com/ios/mana...s/howto.action
    And here: http://developer.apple.com/library/i...011225-CH4-SW1 (check more specifically "Testing Your In-App Purchases")

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at my apps and can confirm "com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName" works as well as "com.myCompany.purchaseName" - before this thread I wasn't aware that I used different identifier formats in my apps, but both were successfully updated with the latest MMF build. So, better check Olivier's hints.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    I am using com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName without problems. I can think of 2 potential issues that could prevent a developer from testing IAPs:

- You are using a wildcard App ID which is ineligible for In App Purchase and Game Center. You must use explicit App IDs which are automatically enabled for In App Purchase and Game Center. More info about this here: https://developer.apple.com/ios/mana...s/howto.action

- You are not using an In App Purchase Test User account. You must create an In App Purchase Test User account in iTunes Connect in order to utilize the In App Purchase Sandbox for testing on your device(s).
    More info about this here: https://developer.apple.com/ios/mana...s/howto.action
    And here: http://developer.apple.com/library/i...011225-CH4-SW1 (check more specifically "Testing Your In-App Purchases")
    That's weird - I made sure I was doing both of those correctly when I was testing, but I always got invalid identifiers until I just used the IAP names. I'm using the latest build of everything, but it happened even on previous builds for me.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast