User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: In-App Purchases - a guide

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also need to have all the tax information filled out and accepted to be able to use IAPs in your app, even for testing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhysD View Post
    You also need to have all the tax information filled out and accepted to be able to use IAPs in your app, even for testing.
    I did - the only thing I changed to get it working was removing the Bundle ID before the name of the IAP.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to get anything to work, regardless of the bundle identifier being used or not. I can't even get the device to bring up a system dialogue telling me I need to sign in to an itunes account.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you signed in to a test-account on your device?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got the IAP working. I did a reinstall of the beta, re-exported my code as "Final Project" and removed the bundle identifiers. I also rebooted my Mac just in case. I think the bundle identifiers were the ultimate problem, but I really didn't change anything else in the code. :/

Is there any reason why the bundle ID's mess things up for some people?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My IAP data is no longer retrieved when testing, although nothing was changed in the code. Tried both, "com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName" and "com.myCompany.purchaseName", but I'm not even prompted for the testuser login. It works in the final version, but I can't test anything new I want to add.

Do you have any ideas what's wrong? I tried everything I can think of, including deleting app data, closing XCode and restarting the MAC.

Edit: seems this problem is caused by Apple and they don't get it fixed...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JoKa - Make sure you're logged out of the App Store so you can get a sandbox login prompt for your app for IAP.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, that was the first thing I checked. Looks like they fixed it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just use a simple word in iTunes Connect, say "premium". In Fusion I use (request payment for "premium") and (on payment processed for "premium") and it works. So somehow Fusion must use the Bundle indentifier com.company.appname without you having to add it when doing a transaction.

One question though?
    Can you only have the AppStore plugin in one frame. Cause I can only get it to work in one frame, not in several.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this amazing tutorial! Very very well done!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast