Thanks Andos, this really helped.
But I still managed to get stuck...I later found out it was due to old provisioning profiles in xcode and on my device. When I deleted all of them, except for my new provisioning profile pointing to the correct App ID with the correct Bundle ID, everything worked.
I'm wondering if it's ok to build this IAP system / iOS store functionality into a sub-app in MMF, does it work like in normal frame?
The documentation says that the IAP identifiers need to be in the format: com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName
This no longer seems to be correct; IAPs wouldn't work for me unless I got rid of the bundle ID and just used the purchaseName for the identifier. Should this be this way?
If this is correct, that would explain why my identifiers are all returning invalid. :/
Yes, don't use the full bundle path when you specify iAP identifiers. On iTunesConnect you set a Product ID which can be whatever you want, and then you use this ID in MMF2. MMF2 probably adds the rest for you automatically when it exports the app.
This "incorrect" method that Game_Master pointed out is in both the help file and in the IAP guide Anders wrote. If it is incorrect, both those sources should be updated so people don't get confused in the future. I have lost almost a week because of it.
I am using com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName without problems. I can think of 2 potential issues that could prevent a developer from testing IAPs:
- You are using a wildcard App ID which is ineligible for In App Purchase and Game Center. You must use explicit App IDs which are automatically enabled for In App Purchase and Game Center. More info about this here: https://developer.apple.com/ios/mana...s/howto.action
- You are not using an In App Purchase Test User account. You must create an In App Purchase Test User account in iTunes Connect in order to utilize the In App Purchase Sandbox for testing on your device(s).
More info about this here: https://developer.apple.com/ios/mana...s/howto.action
And here: http://developer.apple.com/library/i...011225-CH4-SW1 (check more specifically "Testing Your In-App Purchases")
I looked at my apps and can confirm "com.myCompany.myApp.purchaseName" works as well as "com.myCompany.purchaseName" - before this thread I wasn't aware that I used different identifier formats in my apps, but both were successfully updated with the latest MMF build. So, better check Olivier's hints.