User Tag List

Thread: How do you render black (0,0,0, 255)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you render black (0,0,0, 255)?

This absolutely drives me crazy. I use black all of the time and MMF2 refuses to render it. Sometimes I can get around it by making the backgrounds black (in the canvas settings), but how do I get my black object to render on top of backgrounds?

Is there anyway that I can change the non render color to bright green or something?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that sometimes you can import black if you set a different transparent color. Otherwise, I just use rgb 0,0,1 which is so dark it's almost impossible to tell it apart from black.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I've noticed that sometimes you can import black if you set a different transparent color. Otherwise, I just use rgb 0,0,1 which is so dark it's almost impossible to tell it apart from black.
    Yeah, I've been doing that, but it's really a time killer because I always forget. I know you can double click on the object and import a new frame, and at that point you can choose a color, but I have so many files, it just doesn't make sense.

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can double-click the checkerboard pattern next to the two selected colors to select a transparent color yourself. Or you could just use alpha channels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    You can double-click the checkerboard pattern next to the two selected colors to select a transparent color yourself. Or you could just use alpha channels.
    Actually, I had never been able to get that to work, but I just tried it and it did, so I'm not sure what I was doing wrong before. I think I was probably clicking the wrong squares. Thanks!

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ctrl+Shift+Clicking any color in the color palette sets that color to the transparent color