User Tag List

Thread: Storyboard controls, timer, new objects NOT in events editor

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storyboard controls, timer, new objects NOT in events editor

Hi, I dl'd the demo version, and am loving it....up until step 7. Followed all the instructions but like the title says, storyboard controls, timer, and new objects are not in the events editor. The only squares in there are the five objects I've 'created', the joystick, and the keyboard. I've been trying to figure it out to no avail, and did a search here so I wouldn't waste people's time, but couldn't find it.

I like the program so far, WOULD be interested in buying it, but this is a pretty big problem. Anybody that can help me I'd appreciate it-and sorry if I missed it during the search (I'm not a bright fellow-which is why I like this program so far

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Glad you're doing well with MMF2. If you go into the Event Editor you will see a new toolbar appear underneath MMF2's main menu, there is a series of Icons with eyeballs on them. It sounds like it is only hiding System Objects. Try clicking on them until they reappear. If all else fails, click the last icon with the 'Grid' and the 'Eyeball' which should display everything.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick turnaround time, that makes me feel a little better. However, I tried the above (guess I should have mentioned that), and it doesn't work. The eyeball with the grid simply adds another icon which says 'hidden objects' and looks like a piece of paper folded, and it detracts the joystick button. This is my second time doing the tutorial, and both times I get stuck here. THe other 'eyeballs' just make the grid disappear and reappear.

UPDATE: I am so &(*^ing stupid. I just had to move the scroll bar at the bottom! This doesn't bode well Really sorry for wasting your time. Next time I'll work at a problem at least an hour before looking for help!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    lol, excellent. Glad you got it sorted.

Don't forget to check out the tutorials and resources: http://www.clickteam.com/website/world/tutorials
    There is also a plethora of open-source stuff to play about with further down in the forums (File Archive).

Danny
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by mleland View Post
    Thanks for the quick turnaround time, that makes me feel a little better. However, I tried the above (guess I should have mentioned that), and it doesn't work. The eyeball with the grid simply adds another icon which says 'hidden objects' and looks like a piece of paper folded, and it detracts the joystick button. This is my second time doing the tutorial, and both times I get stuck here. THe other 'eyeballs' just make the grid disappear and reappear.

UPDATE: I am so &(*^ing stupid. I just had to move the scroll bar at the bottom! This doesn't bode well Really sorry for wasting your time. Next time I'll work at a problem at least an hour before looking for help!
    Not sure if you'll ever see this but I just had the same issue. I was scrolled to the right and didn't notice. I was thinking I destroyed 90% of my project and couldn't find a solution until I found this thread.

Wow...

Just thought you wouldn't feel as bad if you knew it was happening to others.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha yeah this has happened to me too al lot

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you tell me what the scroll bar is cuz i have the same problem and i dont know how to fix it