User Tag List

Thread: Other Exporters

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other Exporters

Hey guys, I have a few questions. First of all, which other exporters are in the works? I could have sworn I saw something about a Mac and Vita exporters in the works. Is this true? Also, how about Android and Linux? Any more that might happen?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as i know:
    - Mac ( possible through iOS exporter? )
    - Vita ( in the making )
    - Android ( in the making )
    - Linux ( possible though MMF2 Anaconda runtime version )
    - HTML5 ( in the making )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Cool View Post
    - Mac ( possible through iOS exporter? )
    I know that with the developer version of MMF2, you can build a "Standalone Java Application (Java)" ... which is essentially a .app program based on Java. I've heard somewhere on the forums there's going to be a native Mac exporter in the future though.

Quote Originally Posted by MattKapa View Post
    Also, how about Android and Linux? Any more that might happen?
    I'm no beta tester of Android, but I've heard development is a little slow on Android due to lack of bug reports and that... I'm really looking forward to this exporter! I find Anaconda very buggy for Linux apps (and it fails to build apps on my system for some reason) so I tend to build Windows apps but test them on Linux using Wine. I don't think there's any plans for a native exporter for Linux apps (although that would be excellent if Clickteam really did!) (I actually run MMF2 on Linux using Wine most of the time now!)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Android is coming along just fine, the biggest issue with the Android exporter is not due to lack of bug reports there are plenty of testers and bug reports, it is overall the amount of devices supported for Android. What works fine on one device may not on another and James is having to cater for a plethora of devices and upgrades on the Android OS all the time it's quite a task really.

Overall, I would say the Android exporter has come a LONG way since the early testing stages and is improving at quite some speed. I am however unable to give an ETA, that would be for James/CT to do, I have absolutely no idea at what stage they consider it currently at. It surely is something to get excited about though
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?