User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ChartBoost

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChartBoost

Hey guys,

Anybody interested in additional advertisement options for their games should check out ChartBoost. I was fiddling around with it today and managed to get it up and running in the next version of Pocket Ninjas in about 15-20min. They have a really detailed step-by-step on integrating it so its not too bad. Not sure what the returns are on it but since its not a banner ad (its an ad that pops up when the game first starts) it could work good along side with iAds.

Just a thought

Tony

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check Apple's rules and TOS about other ad programs being used with theirs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was actually contacted by the chartboost people. I wasn't sure if I would be able to integrate it or not with my currently limited knowledge of Obj-C though. I really need to find the time to get back into that Obj-C book and really nail it down...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DistanJ - I have NO Obj-C knowledge and found it was really simple to do lol

Xhadoe - I looked through the one available on itunes connect and don't see anything that would prevent it. I've seen them used together a in a few other games, but I guess I won't know until they reject/accept the update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the update was approved last night with Chartboost (albeit with a couple bugs I gotta go back and fix *doh* ) but I can tell you this BLOWS iads out of the water so far! Because it advertises other free games (I think your game has to be free to use chartboost, but not sure) it is used in all regions. Since the update went live (about 8-9 hrs ago) Chartboost has brought in $25+ profit while iAds as brought in $1.20. Mind you, this is with just a fraction of devices updated with this version You can also turn around and use your profits to advertise your game in other peoples games so if you utilize iAPs itll help you reach more people and get more exposure.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesome. I had given up on using iAd because I wasn't seeing enough profit to justify loosing that screen space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All Chartboost does is have a pop-up when the game is first loading advertising another game. After that its out.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a much better option imo. I may well look into this then thanks for spreading the word.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting. I want to try and charge for my first game - actually could you have a paid for version and a version thats free but with ads?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast