User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: ChartBoost

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working on it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ, any progress on this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I just need to sort out the properties, at the moment it allows you to call the ads and 'more games' screens at runtime through MMF but you have to manually enter your ChartBoost credentials in XCode still, I'm working on adding them as properties in MMF2, somebody's been helping me to learn how the properties part of the extension SDK works, and then I need to work out how to call them in iOS.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good luck, great news.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    amazing news.....I think that I wont use your extension because my app will be uploaded to iTunes connect on saturday....so I will need to try to insert Chartboost myself.....but you are doing a amazing work...and I want to donate you on future

Best regards

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea i just made it myself - its not as easy as the famous youtube video is trying to tell us ^^ but still with the FANTASTIC help of your guys here everybody should be able to implement Chartboost. Let┤s see when my app is on (i guess in 1 week) if it still works .) But I am def. looking forward to the extension!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjot View Post
    Yea i just made it myself - its not as easy as the famous youtube video is trying to tell us ^^ but still with the FANTASTIC help of your guys here everybody should be able to implement Chartboost. Let┤s see when my app is on (i guess in 1 week) if it still works .) But I am def. looking forward to the extension!

HAHAHA me too! I agree with you...the famous youtube video seems to be toooo much easy...

But with attention you can do it without toooo much difficult.....the most hard step for me it was when we need to insert the code in your "applicationDidBecomeActive" because they shows the code without "{" then you need to add...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DistantJ> Just wanted to let you know that I am rooting for ya. I think this will be one of the most important iOS plugins, I might even postpone my launch for this. Thanks for making this happen

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i was actually considering to make my game free from the get go and include chartboost - mainly because my game might be played more by kids than adults and they wouldnt have money to spend.

Suppose it's not such a bad thing though to either release two versions, or make the game free after a few weeks though.

also, whats this "famous" youtube video?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the chartboost guide official video that teaches how to install the plugin on your iOS project.....seems to be toooo much easy on video...but it's not too easy like seems....

I can tell you that isn't hard...you can do it if you have attention and patience...you didn't need to know about objective-c to do it...but if you know css or javascript basic will help a lot...

best regards

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast