User Tag List

Thread: Windows Phone 8 SDK and XNA Exporter Advertising Reference breaks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Windows Phone 8 SDK and XNA Exporter Advertising Reference breaks

I'm working to confirm this by uninstalling my Windows Phone 8 SDK, but when I made a new app tonight I got a ton of errors on the Advertising object. I looked in the References and it was there with an exclamation point. When I looked in my Add/Remove programs the Advertising SDK wasn't around. When I tried to reinstall the Advertising SDK it said I already had a newer version, though none was apparent.

-Steve

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the Advertising SDK reinstalled, but, it also seemed to remove some shared framework stuff. I think I'm going to have to go to my Win 7 machine as my XNA dev box and just WP8/Win 8 on my laptop.

Warning 3 The primary reference "mscorlib", which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "mscorlib" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "mscorlib". MyAppName
    Warning 4 The primary reference "System", which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "System" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System". MyAppName
    Warning 5 The primary reference "System.Xml", which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "System.Xml" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Xml". MyAppName
    Warning 6 The primary reference "System.Xml.Linq", which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "System.Xml.Linq" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Xml.Linq". MyAppName
    Warning 7 The primary reference "System.Net", which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "System.Net" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Net". MyAppName
    Warning 8 The primary reference "System.Core", which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "System.Core" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Core". MyAppName

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)