Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I looked at your artwork and you have some really cool stuff.
    I hope this does not offend, but I'd like to give you 3 pieces of advice.
    1. set up your site so that people can see the variety of your art in thumb nails when they first go on the site.
    2. It looks like you do 3d art well. Maybe add some isometric views.
    3. Show some animations of the work so people have an idea of how it would look in a game.

Nice artwork. Definitely worth taking a look at.

• I hope you don't mind my critique:

As a 2D artist myself, I have to say that some of your stuff looks absolutely amazing, while others are a little amateurish.
    To clarify: your digital paintings have good composition, rendering, and use of color, but you need to develop your drawing skills a little more to achieve a more professional level.
    I'd suggest practicing/studying more in cartooning and drawing hands.
    You have a lot of potential, and your skills are sure to improve as time goes on. I'm sure someone here can use a good artist like you for one of their games.

- Fun is fun.

• dascribe, Pineapple, thank you for your opinions. It's always good to hear concrete arguments :)
    This portfolio was created for temporary purposes because I don't have time to finish more profesional portfolio, but I wanted to show here some of my works :)
    I'm still working on that new portfolio and learn new things all the time so maybe I will show something new soon.

• Having just finished a small project with Sagittarius working on the graphics, I have to say that I am VERY pleased with the results!

The graphics he made were to my exact specification, and looked brilliant. He was very quick to make the graphics, and very flexible when editing and fine tuning them. Also very well priced.

Overall, I'm really really pleased, and I hope to work with him again :)

• Wow, your stuff looks really grate. Though the first question that came to my mind is, what are your rates? I'm working on something right now but for future projects I'd love to hire you, that is assuming I can afford you.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

Though the first question that came to my mind is, what are your rates?

Hi Disthron,

It's not easy to say because that depends on time (how fast it need to be done), how many graphics you need, graphic style etc. so best way is to send PM to me and we could discuss about your game and price.

• looked at your art and it has impressed me, I have a art request for my game
    I need a few things
    6 isometric students - 24 in width 48 in height
    2 isometric teachers - 24 in width 48 in height
    1 isometric dad - 24 in width 48 in height
    portraits of the teachers talking and blinking - 96 by 96 in both width and height
    portraits of the students talking and blinking - 96 by 96 in both width and height
    portrait of the dad talking and blinking - 96 by 96 in both width and height
    all images must be original, i need 3 portraits for the students, all images must consist of 32 bit colors maximum
    I am willing to pay $48 dollars total for all art and I need 9 directions for isometric art of students and teachers and dad they must also include walking and non walking animations.
    I also need isometric tables and chairs on a 45 degree angle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!