Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App advertising

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

App advertising

I'm looking into ways to promote my app, and have submitted review requests and promo codes to a number of sites on this list: http://maniacdev.com/2012/05/ios-app-review-sites/

Anyway, I just came across this site: http://dailyappshow.com/submit-an-app-for-review (not on the list above). I'm strongly considering using their "featured" package, as it seems like a good price for the service offered, much cheaper that what Crazy Mikes app reviews offer: http://www.crazymikesapps.com/app-vi...ing-solutions/

Anyone have any thoughts on dailyappshow or suggestions for other routes?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to get some insight into this as well, from someone who's tried them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out my thread about Chartboost - http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=73794 so far from my brief experience it brings in good revenue by advertising other games, and if your game is free it can give you a TON of exposure by advertising your game through it.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried them. But if you're wondering which review site to buy a review from, it might be a good idea to check their ranking on http://www.alexa.com/ to see how much traffic they're getting.

It should give you a rough idea as to which sites get the most traffic. Of course you should consider other things too, like what your target audience is and what they're most likely going to visit. And be aware that if a site covers both iOS & android then it's going to get more visits by default than just a site covering iOS etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering that most sites want to charge you 1000-2000 or more for a review or inclusion in their podcast, I think think that dailyappshow should be a good option. I have signed up for their featured plus package and basic additional PR add on. My review/advertising is scheduled to go live on November 14th, I guess we'll see what kind of return I get on my investment next week.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModulePatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to it Pineapple, as I am looking for options on my next release as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, here's what they give you for $120 US:
    http://dailyappshow.com/ba-bomb

Not too bad, but they created their own banner instead of using the one I sent them. I guess I'll see tomorrow how this affects my sales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a semi-related thought:
    What if we created a clickteam group to review each others games?

Lately, I've been scouring google for any reference to my game, and submitting positive reviews to any sites that accept user reviews or rankings. Most notably: Metacritic and GameFaqs.

If we all got together and spammed the internet with great reviews of eachothers games, it might lead to more sales or downloads. Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's almost a week since my featured video demo went up, and there has been absolutely zero impact on downloads. Disappointing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast