User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Current Lowest iOS versions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Current Lowest iOS versions

Ok silly question, just updating my games to work with iOS6.. but wondering what is the lowest iOS version that i can mark up in Xcode for my games to support? I always lose track of that.

Thanks

Jason

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's currently 4.2

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ok cool, thanks for the information. Always difficult to keep up, and i keep accidently updating my devices to the latest OS which doesnt help

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lowest deployment target in XCode is 4.3, isn't that what you mean?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JasonDarby - Sorry to disagree with DistantJ, but if you're supporting iOS 6 then lowest iOS is 4.3, like JoKa said (which rules out 2nd Gen iPod touch - why I haven't upgraded yet!) It also means you don't need armv6 anymore in architecture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah ok. Apple like to confuse

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, doesn't this mean if you are using the latest Xcode (which forces you to upgrade to the latest iOS) you basically stop supporting pre-iOS 4.3?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mobichan - That's correct (and annoying!) I can't see any way of supporting the taller screen of iPhone 5 and still work on older devices, eg iOS 4.2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok so i have the latest Xcode... but i no longer have the base SDK's for 4.3... not even sure where they go these days, cannot find the folder where they should be located... anyone know? Sorry for the stupid questions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you plug in a device running 4.3 it should automatically download the SDK for you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast