User Tag List

Thread: Chartboost ADS

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Chartboost ADS

Hi James, I encourage you to review this advertising system which only advertise other games and is not annoying like Admob and others as presented to the user.

In addition checked by friends of the Forum, it gives much more gain than Apple iAds. In the case of iOS we can integrate it, but in the case of Android, where it generates a single file you could integrate it your. If it is as easy into iOS, I think that your very easy and fast way to add it to the exporter.

http://chartboost.com

This is the link where we talk about the system in the iOS Forum:

http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=73794

Thank you and I hope you give it a look,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James has had time to take a look at this, insurance you does not take even a day to implement it and would be great!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any interest on this?

Interested in anyone in the Forum? It is a way of making money and it seems is working

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's as easy to integrate as the iOS version it should be fairly easy to create an extension for.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That if I can not help because we do extensions. But I think that Android it would be interesting to have this option.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to incluse Chartboost to an Android export (apk) without the chartboost extension ( i think it is currently only available for ios export right?).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chartboost ADS

My extension should be pretty easy to port to Android, I will have to learn some Java though.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah ok. That would be cool. But is there a way to do this without an extension. Just like with the ios exporter and xcode (you can put all the needed code from chartboost in your project in xcode). Is this also possible with the exported apk? I have absolutely NO experience with eclipse and the android package, but maybe there┤s a tool like xcode for apks.