User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Issue with an extension - any prerequisities like C++ library?)

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issue with an extension - any prerequisities like C++ library?)

Hi,
    While working fine on most PCs, on one PC I am getting the message "interna list.mfx cannot be loaded...missing installed library.." or something like that. It is a stand alone app of course. Win7/XP fine, no difference. I was able to run in on 4 PC, yet this one is missing something obviously.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was fixed in later versions of Internal List Object, try reinstalling from the extension list in my signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately the last version I know about removed the ability to have multiple lists with multiple items, which is core of my funcionality (select list X, add item, select list Y, add item). But it does work on most PC so it must be something missing (C++ redistributable?) - e.g. I tried on my wife's Win 7 netbook and I did not get this message.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizna, are you sure that's the latest version you're talking about? That seems like a downgrade in functionality.
    If all else fails, I think LB wrote the extension in Visual Studio 2010, so look for the "Microsoft C++ 2010 redistributable".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phi, yea, he removed from some reason this ability. At first, it was like a "list of lists" but then he sent me the new version which was basically list object (with the advances of speed etc.).
    Thanks, I will try this redistributable stuff get installed.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He probably finally realised that "list" in "Internal List object" isn't plural. :P
    (kidding LB, don't throw Albania at me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly, there were some issues but AFAIK there is no other way how to list of lists in MMF2..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't a list of list is just a 2D array?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, there you cannot put more than 1 item under one "key". I need an object that allows me to store unlimited number of strings under different keys with functions like "get number of items for current list" etc. It is incredibly useful.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you deem "key" to be a certain X dimension, in which any coordinate with X is part of a certain list, you can use the Y dimension for any items in said list.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast