Mise à jour du forum

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Bonjour,

Le forum va être mis à jour ce week-end (pour utiliser la même version que le forum Anglais), donc veuillez nous excuser pour toute interruption et/ou problèmes de traductions momentanés. Please login to see this picture.

Merci. Please login to see this picture.

Yves.

• The forum appears to work and now we can get the remaining English text converted over to French.

My French is very bad so I will need some help.

If you have a problem please PM the admins or moderators on the French forum. I can work with them to fix any problems and get the remaining English converted to French.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!