Thread: Multilingual forums

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Multilingual forums

Hello,

These forums are now multilingual. If you see this post, then that's because you have chosen to display threads that are written in English. If you want to display threads that are written in other languages, please go to your Profile (top-right corner).

Also please carefully select your primary language. When you make a new thread by default it will be marqued as being written in this language. You can change the language of the thread in the "Post New Thread" page, but it's easy to forget.

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in Australia and the default language is French when I'm logged out. The forum also shows a big long spiel in French that would be offputting to people who don't speak French. The French speaking population is about 0.5% in Australia, so logic tells me English should be default for Australian IP addresses.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves, it will be great that the text language (the choice while writting a new thread) will be more visible/more better located.
    Actually it's all in bottom...
    It will be 100 times better that it will be JUST bottom of the thread name.. (subject textbox)..
    I think (and hope) I'm not the only one to OFTEN forget to choose "Any language".. And since this choice is no more changeable once we come back in "Edit" mode... It's that really cause troubles !