[iOS Extension] ObjC

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey Folks!

I am in need of an extension developing for iOS. I have been pondering and working on this for over a week now and I totally forgot about this section on the forum.

If anyone is interested in developing this extension please feel free to drop me a PM. I would much prefer fixed-fee payment over hourly but I'm easy either way. I am looking for someone who can complete this in a quick enough time-frame (ie: by the end of this week coming).

I look forward to your responses.

Kind Regards,
    Danny

Game Launcher Creator V3 - Please login to see this link.
    Bespoke Software Development - Please login to see this link.
    Learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - Please login to see this link.

Danny // Clickteam

• Just to let everybody know this extension is still requiring development so PM's are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance

Danny // Clickteam

• DistantJ - I'll certainly let you know if I don't get anymore bids, I've managed to complete the job however I've had to do it purely in Objective-C but for future reference I would like to be able to utilise this from within MMF2, so maybe even if you could let me know anymore information (forgetting the deadline).

Nifflas, XStar - It's a custom media player component for iOS

Danny // Clickteam

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!