User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [RC3] Bugs Report

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Kiko, you need to publish an urgent app give you a solution, but I prefer to wait until the exporter is in its final version before publishing a game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James, any progress on this bug?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James this problem it reported Fernando (FIVOLO) also in your post, I have already tested with 3 games and when to start the stopwatch app is immediately:

* Date Time object, stop any execution if you choose "Stop watch", no problem with "Countdown" or "24 hours".

Any idea about this?

Thank you for your prompt response,

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James have checked this topic? Date&Time Bug.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James, is that you've been busy with the CT Convention, but just ask you, have you had time to review the problems that I commented in this thread?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, sorry for the delay. There are some issues with the Date & Time object common to several runtimes (including Java and XNA), and we'll fix them all together. Unfortunately this might not be before the Android release.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you need to decompile the .APK, I've heard that you can make MMF2 export an eclipse project instead of a .APK by holding down a specific key while selecting 'build application'.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you James, if I realized that the problem is in all exporters. On the other hand, how going with OUYA SDK?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    I don't think you need to decompile the .APK, I've heard that you can make MMF2 export an eclipse project instead of a .APK by holding down a specific key while selecting 'build application'.
    Sam, did not understand this here!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    Thank you James, if I realized that the problem is in all exporters. On the other hand, how going with OUYA SDK?
    Hopefully the OUYA should arrive later this week, so I can take a look this weekend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast