User Tag List

Thread: Mochi Released 3.9.5 of their API. Will the SWF Exporter Mochi objects still work ok?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mochi Released 3.9.5 of their API. Will the SWF Exporter Mochi objects still work ok?

Hi Clickteam and Community,

I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to test this out yet, and/or if it will affect our builds with MMF2 Dev + SWF. I won't be able to test anything until later in the week, and don't know if CT has any updates for SWF Exporter pertaining to Mochi.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been wondering the same...haven't released anything after the API update, though, so can't confirm... Mochi is pretty integral part of MMF2's SWF offering as so many use it, so I really hope CT continues to support Mochi API.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We'll make sure it works. I'm sure their API is retro-compatible, otherwise all the games made up to today would not work anymore.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm update the advanced mochiads extension next days!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd like to know if CT plans to support Mochi's latest API. I'd really like my games to serve Mochi's very best ads available, like they say:
    We have just released a new updated version of the Mochi API: v.3.9.5! If you don't have it yet, we strongly encourage you to download it now

What's inside the new Mochi API:

New AS3 Mochi Ads container
    Less bugs in the ad container (re-worked container that keeps newly introduced Flash bugs out)
    Updated documentation

The big update in this version is a vastly improved Mochi Media ad container. By downloading the new version of the Mochi API you are ensuring that your game(s) will have the new AS3 version of our ad container. That means we will be able to serve the very best ads available into your game using new ad standards, as well as reduced bugs that have been recently introduced in Flash.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to let you know that I'm suspecting that my latest game fails to register ad impressions correctly... it's being featured on a major portal at the moment and impressions stay close to zero (not so nice feeling).

The issue is being investigated by Mochi Support team, so I don't yet know what's it all about, is it just some random glitch, problem with dashboard not updating correctly, or could it be related to this Mochi API change. Hopefully it's something that has an easy fix.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope that your problem gets fixed asap. I have checked my stats and they are as usual.