User Tag List

Thread: Bricks of Rome - available for download!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Bricks of Rome - available for download!

Rome was not built in a single day, that's for sure. It took many years and much effort to become the empire that we all know. Grab your sword and shield and put a small stone to build this empire.

The game "Bricks of Rome" is a mixture of arcade and strategy games. Move the plate in the bottom of the screen with your finger and chip the ball that is coming towards you and return it to the enemy ranks that consists of a series of blocks and other objects. The game's story takes place between 300 BC to 100 BC in the Mediterranean area and you can choose from a variety of states and nations of the era such as the Romans, the Kingdom of Macedonia, the Greek city-states, the Gallic tribes, the Carthaginians, the Epirus, the Seleucids, the Ptolemies, the Germanic tribes, the British tribes or the Kingdom of Pergamon. Through separate campaigns you will lead your people to victory and you will become the Supreme Ruler in the Mediterranean Sea. To achieve this, you will need to hire mercenaries or to upgrade your weapons and armor of your soldiers or build forts and palisades.

Game Features:
    ➤ 3 modes: Campaign, Survival, Historical Battles
    ➤ 11 different campaigns and ancient states/nations
    ➤ Survival mode with 6 different ancient states/nations
    ➤ 5 historical battles such as the Battle of Marathon and the Battle of Gaugamela
    ➤ Game Center support with 3 leaderboards and 26 achievements

All the graphics are high definition (retina display) and the game supports the iPhone5's new screen resolution

So, do not stay on the sidelines, the die is cast!

APPSTORE LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bric...l=el&ls=1&mt=8

PSAROKOKKALO
    Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/psarokokkalo
    Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/psarokokkalo
    Visit our website www.psarokokkalo.com

* notice: that the game plays perfectly on iphone4/4S/5 and iPad2/3/4/Mini

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a code to download for FREE the game RJ7YMF6X6E6R

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out our Facebook page for new screenshots btw... the game is FREE for a limited time only, hurry up!!!!!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/psarokokkal...ter=3&ustart=1

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, grabbing it now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i enjoyed it the only things i would say, is that it needs proper touch control for the paddle (currently works very much like a mouse so you can just press right under the ball and it would move right under).

Secondly, the bouncing ball movement doesnt seem to be working well here, you should make a custom movement as its very random.

lastly, not a biggie but the top left covers the ball.

apart from that i thought it seemed alright =)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I'd help with some issues I found:

1. Sometimes the ball bounces up and down in the same spot for like 4-6 repetitions and my mind says, hey this shouldn't be happening.

2. I think it was on screen 4/Level 4 (it was a couple of weeks ago I played)... The ball can get hidden (but still moving) behind some stuff in the foreground and so I couldn't tell what was going to happen and that was annoying, versus challenging.

Keep it up!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your comments guys. We'll fix everything in the following update

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

*** "I found Rome a city of bricks and left it a city of marble." Augustus ***

Bricks of Rome has been updated to version 1.0.5 with iPhone 5 display support.

Rome was not built in a single day, that's for sure. It took many years and much effort to become the empire that we all know. Grab your sword and shield and put a small stone to build this empire.

The game "Bricks of Rome" is a mixture of arcade and strategy games. Move the plate in the bottom of the screen with your finger and chip the ball that is coming towards you and return it to the enemy ranks that consists of a series of blocks and other objects. The game's story takes place between 300 BC to 100 BC in the Mediterranean area and you can choose from a variety of states and nations of the era such as the Romans, the Kingdom of Macedonia, the Greek city-states, the Gallic tribes, the Carthaginians, the Epirus, the Seleucids, the Ptolemies, the Germanic tribes, the British tribes or the Kingdom of Pergamon. Through separate campaigns you will lead your people to victory and you will become the Supreme Ruler in the Mediterranean Sea. To achieve this, you will need to hire mercenaries or to upgrade your weapons and armor of your soldiers or build forts and palisades.

Game Features:
    ➤ 3 modes: Campaign, Survival, Historical Battles
    ➤ 11 different campaigns and ancient states/nations
    ➤ Survival mode with 6 different ancient states/nations
    ➤ 5 historical battles such as the Battle of Marathon and the Battle of Gaugamela
    ➤ Game Center support with 3 leaderboards and 26 achievements

So, do not stay on the sidelines, the die is cast!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bric...1256?mt=8&uo=4

Here's a promo to download it for free!!!!
    PNM77NLJ7EPM