User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wannabe an extension developer?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Wannabe an extension developer?

For those budding C++ developers, I started a blog series in order to lead people into the vast world of C++ development with a lot of explanations.
    First post here: http://community.clickteam.com/entry.php?b=66
    The series will build from the ground up how C++ works, how all features of a particular C++ element can be used, and everything else a coder would need to develop.
    I'm accepting requests for talks on the C++ features you would like to see - just comment on the latest blog post and I'll give you a "I'll talk about this in the next/the 2nd next/a later post" reply to work with. For the impatient, you can use the support options detailed in the first post to get your answers rapidly (e.g. asking me on ClickConverse).
    The series can be browsed by visiting the list of all the blog posts I've made, in case you missed any.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea, i posted a few ideas in a comment shortly before reading this post so hopefully you will like those.

A extra idea i didn't post there would be how to use features from other objects/extension linking, like for example Surface object or the OpenGL collection extensions. Those types of objects are really great because it's not a new object doing the same thing to something thats already been made (well surface maybe but you know what i mean) but slightly different and instead taking advantage of whats there already and enhancing it. So for example if i was making a new GUI control it might be useful to have actions to blit it directly to Surface or the OpenGL base etc.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be looking forward to reading your future posts. By the way, don't ever allow or recommend old versions of VC++ such as VC++2005 o_o
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2008 is faster than 2010 ya'know.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New blog post about building SDK expected this evening. I just need to screenshot and rephrase it after I get home from school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, since i don't code much C++ these articles will be very helpful

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really need to improve with classes if I'm ever gonna get into EDIF... I can do classes, at a basic level, but there are some way funky things in there that just make me slap my head and eat chocolate. So EDIF is actually making me fat.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eating chocolate doesn't make you fat. I eat a ton and my incredibly high metabolism turns it into an inward-turned midriff.
    I expect you're confused about class polymorphism and virtual inheritance - I'll be discussing advanced C++ with the basic C++

As a point, fellas, if my posts are not clear LET ME KNOW. I will happily edit them for clarity. I'm good at impersonating other people's states of mind (as a writer), but I do sometimes miss things as I write blog posts in several bursts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work on the tutorials so far, it's clear and easy to follow but i wouldn't have expected a Binary tutorial to follow setting up the SDK though as usually with tutorial series you have all the variable, functions etc covered before that type of thing however for me it's great because i know all that stuff already.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest I wrote the Binary post before I wrote the SDK post

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast