[PAID] Level Designers wanted

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi everyone, I've been working on a game for about 2yrs now and, after finally working most of the bugs out of the engine and having saved up some money I'd like to hire some capable level designers to help me speed up the completion process. And so I can focus on completing other aspects of the game, such as the live action cutscenes.

Basically what I'm looking for is a set of Frames, consisting of an Over World map and 5 to 6 levels. I have templates for each of the level types. You'll have to do some very basic editing of my code, witch I will show you what to do. The game is kind of like Rampage, but with more platforming elements.

Each one of these sets represents 1 World ( as it Super Mario bros 3 style) in the game. I can pay $300 for each set and there are 4 sets that remain to be done. Please PM me if you are interested and I will discus the details further.

Anyway, thanks for reading my post and I look forward to working with you on this project. Please PM me if you are interested.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!