[Paid] iOS Coverter/Developer Wanted!

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey fellow clickers!

I'm a user at The Daily Click where I hang out for all the klikk-goodies, which is why most of you might not know me.

I'm a swede and I've been in some DC competitions with the latest entry being McElroy 'N' Finn: Please login to see this link.

But let me get to it! Me and some friends created a small developer team awhile back, called Deate. Please login to see this link.

And we feel that now is the time to take it serious, since it's been a long while since any actual work has been done.(If you can call the fun you have with MMF2 work. ;) )

What we want to do now is a iOS platformer made with MMF2. We don't really have a way to convert it yet but we're laying down the actual work on how the game should play before letting our graphic artist step in and tidy up!

So the artwork as of now is placeholders, but we're ready to show a demo level to people who are interested to be part of the converting process.

So if you're interested you can send me a mail at loldeaval@deate with previous work or portfolio and we'll discuss further about the position!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!