User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: MMF2 Build 256.34

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering, if it is possible, to include in the next build, an option within the platforming movement that would enable the user to prevent the player's character from changing direction while he is in mid air during a jump.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to note that I'm having the same issues as leuvsion when it comes to things falling through floors. It's almost as if the objects are behaving as though "inactivate if far from window" is set to Yes even though it's not.

If it helps, each of my game's levels have 8 layers, and most of the action takes place on the 3rd or 4th layer. You mentioned that the optimization is for layers above the first layer, so perhaps you could give us the option of choosing which layers have the optimizations in place?

It's a shame, because otherwise this build makes my entire game run like greased lightning. Frames where I normally get around 40-50 FPS run at the full 60 FPS constantly. I hope a similar optimization is in store for Flash and/or XNA.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    perhaps you could give us the option of choosing which layers have the optimizations in place?
    Don't worry, I'll fix the problem next week.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow that would be awesome, am very eager to test all the cool things this build includes!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello,

It seems backgrounds collisions are broken while using a fade in transition, and, moreover, the fade in transition doesn't work on the first frame.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RootKernel View Post
    Hello,

It seems backgrounds collisions are broken while using a fade in transition, and, moreover, the fade in transition doesn't work on the first frame.
    It's not just transitions as my game uses none

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I'm wanting to install build 255 due to the collision issue that's been noted.

Is there a way of getting a stand alone, fresh install download? I have MMF2 on disc but my disc drive is out of action at the moment and I need to install from scratch. This patch obviously requires a previous install, so...

Do I need to send a support ticket, PM someone on here, or is my request simply ridiculous. :p

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not sure if I understand very well if you have installed the build 256 or not.

If you have installed the build 256, just install the patch of the build 255 as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

If you want to reinstall everything from scratch and have lost the installer and/or your serial, send a message to the support (or send me a PM if you want).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: a new release candidate is available (build 256.34). The links have been updated in the first post. Could the ones who had the background collision issue with the previous version test it and let me know? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Update: a new release candidate is available (build 256.34). The links have been updated in the first post. Could the ones who had the background collision issue with the previous version test it and let me know? Thanks!
    Wow quick turn-around. Have tested the same game I sent to you and can confirm my character no longer fall through platforms! not tested anything else yet if you want me to look at anything specific let me know! thanks!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast