User Tag List

Thread: Unrar extension not available

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unrar extension not available

Hi all,

I posted here but seems like it's not often read.
    I installed the Unrar object to my MMF 2 Dev. (last build - windows 8x64 Pro) but I can't see it in my extension list. It's correctly installed though.

Any ideas ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please guys, just need it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unrar extension not available

OK, if a guy from clickteam could help me on this, I would appreciate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, Sorry but I wonder if I have to post this everywhere in order to get an answer ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The extensions are the property of the individual developer. As such it is their responsibility to make sure it is available. Not clickteam's.

Have you tried to contact Cocodrilo as he advises you to do so in the original post (which by the way is from 2009):

Quote Originally Posted by Cocodrilo View Post
    [size:11pt]Unrar Object[/size]
    Description: This extension lets you easily test and extract a RAR archive aswell as list its contents.
    Support: If you have any problems using this extension, please contact me at mmf_coco at hotmail.com, or possibly by sending me a message here over the clickteam forum.
    Download: Link is provided below.

Greetings
    *Hampus Sj÷berg "Coco"
    What exactly do you need this for? If it's for an iOS game even if this extension is available it is highly doubtful it is compatible with the iOS exporter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lembi, thanks for your answer.
    It's not for iOS, I use clicktools since 1998 so I guess I can make the difference between an extension for windows runtime or iOs runtime
    I'vnt tried to contact Cocodrilo, and was just come around here in order to know firstly if someone has installed (I mean lately) this extension and if it's visible - if so, it will mean there's a problem somewhere with my configuration, hopefully you'll see what I'm expecting to understand.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lembi2001 View Post
    The extensions are the property of the individual developer. As such it is their responsibility to make sure it is available. Not clickteam's.

Have you tried to contact Cocodrilo as he advises you to do so in the original post (which by the way is from 2009):

What exactly do you need this for? If it's for an iOS game even if this extension is available it is highly doubtful it is compatible with the iOS exporter.
    The problem isn't that he can't download it, the problem is that it isn't showing up for him in MMF2...

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah i see, apologies. I misunderstood your request

I have just checked and i have it installed but it's not visible for me either. I wonder if it is something to do with the version of windows we are using (I'm using 7 and you are using 8). Can anyone on XP try and see if they have this object?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe since an update ? I'm pretty sure it was visible a few months ago.