Okay, so I've been making games for MMF for a long time, but I really have no programming skills and I'm not particularly good at math, so I have a few questions as I just purchased the XNA Exporter.
1) I just want to setup a platform control for a particular active object. I want both the D-Pad and the left analog stick to move the active player 1 object. I know nothing of customer platform objects, so im using the one built in to MMF2
2) I want the Xbox Button A to make that same character jump.
3) I also want it so that when the player holds down X the character goes a bit faster and the jumps are more powerful because of that
4) Is there a way to do a double jump?
5) Is there a way to do a wall jump?
I know this is a lot to ask for, but if I got these basics down I think I can process the rest. Keep in mind, i'm a total newb and have no idea how to use expressions or the like, other than bringing up that prompt menu for it.