Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi,

For my company logo i would like to incooperate an animation of a spark igniter. The job maybe hard or easy depending on your skillset and tools.
    I would like the effect to be made in either Flash, Adobe After Effects or Multimedia Fusion. I suppose HWA is recommended. (Whatever your comfortable with)
    Perferably in that case, exportable with SWF exporter, but not essential.

I want the effect to be more or less exactly as seen on this youtube Please login to see this link. (as of 0:39) (Lighter excluded)
    (e.g. The sparkless, the gas, the way it catches on fire, waves, lites up, plumes, and then shapes into a solid flame.)

I needs to be (as the name suggests) a brilliant sparkeling experiance.
    The name of the company is
    Please login to see this picture.

The process is important to me so your chances are best if you stick closely to the video as i would want to copy that part right into the logo if i could.
    I tried contacting the author of the video but failed to receive any response. Hence my request here. Maybe someone could do it?

I can be reached through this forum. And will try to give as much feedback and awnsers to questions as possible so you will not be wasting anytime if things dont work out.

Please do make sure you have paypal, altough in some cases i could consider wiretransfers, but i strongly recommend paypal.
    The work maybe used for your own projects and may be re-sold (perferably excluding its use in logos but thats just my preference) and maybe used as portfolio item ofcourse. Basicly its your thing. I just get to use it for my logo.
    I may also do a small testemonial in addition if you would like that.

Thanks!

-edit- or skype, PM if you perfer skype

Edited 6 times, last by Patrick (December 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM).

• Please login to see this link.
    Please login to see this link.
    Seems you're looking for the second one in this case, or are you looking for flame as well?

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!