User Tag List

Thread: Throwing objects in the desired direction by finger swipes - my experiment

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Throwing objects in the desired direction by finger swipes - my experiment

Hi,
    I managed to create this example to let the user throw objects around the screen by swiping his finger on the active object and then towards the desired direction. No extensions are required.

Feel free to let me know if you find bugs or problems, to suggest ways to improve it or radically new (and more efficient) alternatives
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good and simple.
    Just two things
    1)the movement is restricted to 32 directions ,right? You can use some sin/cos etc to shoot it to more directions. Any 360 deg. bullet example should have the formula (don't remember right now but I can dig my examples files if you want)
    2)No need to set up a line to destroy object, just uncheck "creat at start" from the object properties. Learned about that from Yves himself after like, 10 years using MMF, lol.

Cheers!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahah the second one is a little gem
    thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to destroy the object that was shooted when it goes out of frame....the number os objects is growing