User Tag List

Thread: Ordinal not found when debugging with R293.1 2.5+

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Ordinal not found when debugging with R293.1 2.5+

I recently moved my extension project to my laptop, everything works fine while building, but I get an error message "The ordinal 58 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\edrtex.exe" when I trying to debug it in VS.
    I have checked the debugging section, the command line has been set to pathname of edrtex.exe as the help doc said, for me it's
    Code:
    C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\edrtex.exe
    and the program argument line is
    Code:
    /f C:\Temp\Rt\App0.ccn
    But I still got the same error message
    The strange thing is, if I set the command line to the pathname of edrt.exe I can start debugging properly, even the mfa has 2.5+ exclusive features. I still get the same error message even if I run edrtex.exe directly, while I get no error and app exit automatically when running edrt.exe.
    So, I assume this might be an issue specific to edrtex.exe in R293.1 cause I can debug it in R292.2X...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    edrtex.exe was for earlier versions of Fusion 2.5+, now there is a single EXE for all versions, it's edrt.exe. If you still have an edrtex.exe in your data/runtime/unicode folder, that means that perhaps you've installed an old 2.5+ DLC after installing the latest update patch. In this case you should reinstall the latest update patch (in theory it removes edrtex.exe).

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    edrtex.exe was for earlier versions of Fusion 2.5+, now there is a single EXE for all versions, it's edrt.exe. If you still have an edrtex.exe in your data/runtime/unicode folder, that means that perhaps you've installed an old 2.5+ DLC after installing the latest update patch. In this case you should reinstall the latest update patch (in theory it removes edrtex.exe).
    Thanks for your reply, good to know this, now I'm up-to-date.
    Maybe this old thread needs to be updated also, as it may mislead someone else ↓
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105492-Fusion-2-5-Release-Notes

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ah, correct, modified.