User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please help me :/ multi touch

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Please help me :/ multi touch

I have spent a day on this and I just cant get my head around it why it is not working I looked at an example of multitouch controls and tried to copy them over to my application but I cant get it to work consistently. That is you should be able hold the run button and tap the jump button to jump. When I copy over the events this does not work so you have to release one button before pressing another for it to register.

Even stranger is that after I have tried to fumble around with this for several hours I do get it to work sometimes but I have no idea at all why so it seems to be totally random that it worked one time..
    Can someone please see why this does not work and what I have to change? This is really driving me insane :/

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4047131/MyP...tiDontwork.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you enabled multiple touch in your frame? If you copied the code over exactly and it only registers one touch you probably forgot to enable that. In your frame properties go to the iOS tab and select 'multi touch'.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    Have you enabled multiple touch in your frame? If you copied the code over exactly and it only registers one touch you probably forgot to enable that. In your frame properties go to the iOS tab and select 'multi touch'.
    It is enabled (I attached the mfa to my post)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem. Multitouch is enabled on the frame but only 1 touch registers at a time. I am using the built in iOS joystick, but I can't be moving and press a fire button at the same time. Also, I am using a subapp for part of the game and the joystick and fire buttons show up on the subapp even though they should not be on these frames ("none" is selected for the controls). Anyone else experience this/have a solution? Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody know how to use multi-touch with the built in ios Joystick? Does this require extensions? Which ones, if any? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could not find in the program of events a condition to initialise the number of the touch. You should have :
    <MultiTouch> A new touch has started
    -Set TouchNumber(object) to LastNewTouch("Multiple Touch")...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I could not find in the program of events a condition to initialise the number of the touch. You should have :
    Those events are in the behaviours of the "touch detect" objects. I copied these events from a working example of multi touch here: http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=74139

The problem is that when I copy over it to my application (the example I have in my starting post) it does not work for some reason I cant see why. (And as i pointed out the even stranger thing is that I did get it to actually work after about 3 hours of trial and error, but the problem is that I have no idea why and i need to know why it is not working now in the example to be able to make it work properly and consistently). I did also try to copy over the frame to a whole new application to make sure there where no "corruptions" or anything but still it does not work :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Francois,
    Is this how it works with the built in iOS joystick as well? Thanks,
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also how do you do the following event:

Set TouchNumber (object) to LastNewTouch ("Multiple Touch")

I do not see these options for Multiple touch object actions.

How would this work with the built in iOS Joystick (it is not an object in the event editor)?
    Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do like this for the Virtual Joystick : get the number of the touch when the touch starts, and use it later to recognize the touch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast