User Tag List

Thread: How to shrink entire frame?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to shrink entire frame?

I started developing my game with 1440x900 frame size and it was ok for .exe file. Then I realized that this can be too big for Java Appplets as frame should fit to web browser without scrolling bars. Is there a simply way to shrink the whole frame and its content proportionally to other size (for example to 3/4 of 1440x900)?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hey Isoetes,

Try this: Right Click on your application and select 'clone' then choose a lower resolution and rescale everything too. Should do the trick.
    N.B you can define a completely custom height/width if the one you seek is not in the list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hey Isoetes,

Try this: Right Click on your application and select 'clone' then choose a lower resolution and rescale everything too. Should do the trick.
    N.B you can define a completely custom height/width if the one you seek is not in the list.
    Well, I don't have the option to clone the entire application. When I right click on it I only get:
    Screen.jpg

Is it because I have MMF2, not developer?

I can only clone frames, but this does nothing, because when I select smaller size of a frame or smaller size of a window, the frame is being cut and only part of it is visible on the screen.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah, it might be a developer-only feature.

Fear not, there is another method. Set your app resolution to the size you want (don't decrease frame size when prompted) so keep the frames at their original sizes. Then go to App Display properties and select 'Resize Display to Fill Window Size'... Should do the trick. Let me know the outcome...
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Ah, it might be a developer-only feature.

Fear not, there is another method. Set your app resolution to the size you want (don't decrease frame size when prompted) so keep the frames at their original sizes. Then go to App Display properties and select 'Resize Display to Fill Window Size'... Should do the trick. Let me know the outcome...
    Didn't help. Again it resulted in part of a frame displayed on the screen.
    Tried other way: I inserted Window Control Object in the frame number 1 and set condition: start of the frame -> resize window to 1050 by 675. It works perfectly when I test my game in MMF and when I save it as stand alone application. However, when I build it as stand alone Java applet all I get is blank browser window. When I delete Window Control Object it runs in Google Chrome but the size is again 1440 by 900, thus too big for my needs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okey, after several trials in MMF2 i cloned the app using MMF2 Dev demo but it's not working properly.
    The background objects have gaps between them and it is necesarry to re-write almost every line in event editor, since there are many conditions related to X,Y position of objects in the frame.
    This doesn't happen when I use Window Control Object in MMF - then the entire frame and content is proportionally resized and events work properly. The only downside of this solution is that Window Control Object is not supported in Java applets, and I would like to create my game as Java applet able to run in the web browser.

I am also considering purchase of Flash Export Module. Will it help mi with this issue? Will I be able to resize the SWF object after it is done in higher resolution?