iOS ChartBoost extension

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I'm looking for an extension developer to write a ChartBoost extension for the iOS runtime. If you don't already know, ChartBoost is an in-game advertising solution:
    Please login to see this link.

Some of us have already made some basic integration of ChartBoost in our apps (search the iOS forums), but I'm looking for greater control. This extension is for public release. And I'd rather work with a serious and experienced developer having already wrote some extensions.

If you're interested by the job please contact me by PM. Give me a quote and a timeframe too. I'll do the thorough testing.

Edited 2 times, last by Olivier (January 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM).

• Hi Olivier, I'm halfway through developing it already, it should be done by the end of the month... If you (or anybody) want to help back it up financially it can be done quicker though as I need to dedicate the daytime to the work I am being paid for (usually web development and graphic design jobs), which is why it hasn't already been done.

• Do Hey Sam, get thought to do a port for Android? Hence we only Admob as a means of income and believe that Chartboost would be totally superior to earn money.

José Rafael Marcano

• I was talking about at exact thing earlier actually. Right now I'm getting the iOS one done, but I have looked at the instructions for Android implementation and it looks like it shouldn't be too hard. I don't really know ANY Java, but I am a fast learner. I will wait for the Android exporter and it's extension SDK to show up before worrying about that one though.

• DistantJ, I will use ChartBoost on my game.....my game isn't ready to insert ChartBoost yet.....so, if you finish this extension before to my game be ready to put the codes manually in Xcode...100% sure that I will use it.

I'm writing this just to say that you helped me A LOT in my game, and if I use you extension I really don't know how to say thanks. For now it's impossible because of my game spents =/....but as soon as possible I will donate you for this extension dev.

Best regards!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!